Learning Week III
March 27 @ 09:00 - March 29 @ 17:00
Learning Week III : Growth and Harvest
– Help participants to acquire economical (entrepreneurial & industrial) mind-set and culture
– Give them the operational competencies to be able to conduct an entrepreneurial project
– Drive them all along the project journey towards the market.
The training will focus on the basics of how to operate a company especially a start up. The training will mix theory presentation as well as testimonials of professionals.
The meeting will take place at the Inria research center at Sophia Antipolis, in the room Euler bleu on Wednesday and in the room K1/K2 (Kahn building) on Thursday and Friday. Lunches and breaks will be served on site.
Programme of the event:
The event will start on Wednesday morning and will close on Friday afternoon
The detailed program is available here.
On Thursday evening there will be a social dinner at the restaurant Le Transat in Antibes, located 17 avenue du 11 novembre.
Here are some suggestions for lodging in Antibes with an easy access by bus to Sophia Antipolis by bus.
- Hôtel Le Collier, http://www.lecollier-hotelrestaurant.com/
3 minutes by walk from the bus stop “pôle d’échange Antibes” (gare SNCF), bus line number 1 to Inria.
- Hôtel de l’Etoile, http://www.hoteletoile.com/
7 minutes by walk from the bus stop “pôle d’échange Antibes (gare SNCF), bus line number 1 to Inria.
- Hôtel Josse, http://www.hotel-josse.com/ (more expensive)
20 minutes by walk from the bus stop “pôle d’échange Antibes (gare SNCF), bus line number 1 to Inria.
- Relais du Postillon, http://www.relaisdupostillon.com/
8 minutes by walk from the restaurant where the social event will take place on Monday evening
Schedule of the buses can be found here :